The Good Career Guidance Benchmarks have been adopted as part of the Government's careers strategy for schools and colleges.
Every young person needs good quality career guidance to make informed decisions about their future.
The eight Gatsby Benchmarks of Good Career Guidance are:
- A stable careers guidance
- Learning from career and labour market information
- Addressing the needs of each pupil
- Linking curriculum learning to careers
- Encounters with employers and employees
- Experiences of workplaces
- Encounters with higher and further education
- Personal Guidance
For more information on Gatsby and the above benchmarks visit https://www.gatsby.org.uk/education