From 15th March 2021 Venture Academy will no longer be using ParentMail to communicate with families. Your account will be disabled from this date and parents/carers will receive an activation letter/email for ParentPay.
This change will support our school in becoming a cashless school and it has many benefits for families - please see below.
If you have any questions regarding this change or any issues activating ParentPay please contact the school office on 01564 792514 or email email@example.com
ParentPay - our new online payment and communication service
We are pleased to announce that we will shortly be accepting payments online for items such as dinner money, school trips and uniform. Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school.
ParentPay will also be used to communicate with our families via email or text messages to keep you informed and up-to-date with all the news and events from Venture Academy.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your young people will not have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents/carers can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
What are the benefits to our school?
- You can help us reduce workloads for all staff as no more counting cash, chasing debt and stop cash collection services.
- Creates more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school.
- Help to reduce anti-social behaviour
- Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.
- The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school.
How to get started with ParentPay?
We will shortly be sending you your account activation details, once you receive these:
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your Activation username and password that will be on your activation letter in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only, please choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
- Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payments
For more information, visit www.parentpay.com/parents/what-parentpay-does
Help with ParentPay:
- For help with ParentPay please view the parents/carers presentation below
- If you need help activating your account then click here
- For help with paying for items on ParentPay click here
- To top up your ParentPay account click here
- For help with checking your payment history click here
- For guidance with setting up email and text alerts click here