Working in partnership with everyone that has involvement with our young people is key to our ethos of 'putting children and families first'
Our family footings facilitator:
- Works closely with the young people at Venture Academy and their families to ensure that their opinions and perspectives are reflected in how we support them in school
- Introduce families to the benefits of using person centred thinking tools and other skills to assist parents/carers when they are interacting with professionals involved in their children's lives.
- Support young people and their families through the life of the school. They honour flexible, honest and accessible support.
Venture Academy' Family Footings Facilitator is Emma Day and she can be contacted by phoning 01564 792514 or via email at email@example.com
Other ways in which Emma can support young people and their families:
- Admissions - carrying out home visits to get to know young people before their first day at school so that we can offer the best possible start to their school life
- Working with classroom staff to track the needs of our young people and what works best for them and their families to ensure a smooth transition and start to school life
- Helping our young people to adapt to new people and new environments
- Opportunities to develop support networks for families