Key Stage 4 - Options
What is a BTEC Introductory qualification?
Skills-based qualifications are designed to help learners develop the personal and social skills needed to help them to progress to independent living, future employment or further vocational study.
Options they can choose are:
- BTEC Digital Media
- BTEC Health & Social Care
- BTEC Sport
- BTEC Land Based Studies
- BTEC Tourism and Hospitality
- BTEC Preforming Arts
- BTEC Business Studies
- BTEC Construction
- BTEC Creative Art
To find out more information about the courses click on the qualification pages.
The qualifications give learners the opportunity to acquire and develop generic, transferable and sector-specific skills in order to complete tasks and demonstrate a level of achievement that enables them to progress to further learning.
- The Award offers a taster of different sectors and could be studied alongside other subjects.
- The Certificate offers an introduction to different sectors and could be studied alongside other subjects within a study programme.
- The Diploma gives learners the opportunity to develop a broader range of skills in different sectors.